Sunday, October 16, 2022

No-Artpunk Contest: Bergummo's Tower

Happy to report that I received a positive review for my adventure, Bergummo's Tower, in Prince of Nothing's "No-Artpunk 2" contest. The competition looks pretty stiff, so I'm not sure of my chances for being selected, but I'm grateful to have received a passing grade and moved on to the final round.

Here's Prince's review, as well as a list of the other entries.

Here are my playtest reports from the first time I ran it (sessions which led to a few changes in order to make things work that weren't). I wrote the adventure as an intro to 5e but in an OSR-style. The contest rules stipulated, however, that the adventure must be written in an old-school system, so I converted it to OSRIC.

Here is the OSRIC version if anyone would like to download it for themselves. I don't have the 5e version ready yet, but I'll format it and post it here soon.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for making this available: I look forward to reading it!

    Are you interested in more feedback on this, or are you ready to set the thing aside for other endeavors?

    Cheers, and thanks again!
    : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. My pleasure...I would love some more feedback on it. I am a frequent reader of your blog, but just now (embarrassingly) realized I wasn't following you. Fixed!

    ReplyDelete

Rotting Effects in D&D

As I re-acquaint myself with the rules of Basic / Advanced D&D , I'm remembering some of the odd bits and pieces of the game that we...